My name is Sarah Tucker, and this is just a little bit about me. I guess the most efficient way to do this is to make a list, so here you go:
- I am a junior Music Education (instrumental concentration) major at Eastern Illinois University.
- Speaking of which, I play the bassoon. I also give bassoon lessons to a few students.
- I have been a vegetarian since I was 12 years old, and I absolutely love animals.
- I love cats, especially. I currently have two, Sheba (age 14) and Vashti (age 5). My best friend of nearly 20 years, Waffles, passed away on December 12, 2012.
- I love cooking delicious vegetarian dishes. I'm young, and I still have a lot to learn in the kitchen, but I promise I can fry up some mean tofu.
- Herbs are my newest fascination. I've begun an herb garden, and I love crafting salves, lotions, and teas.
- No one in my family sews, but I purchased a sewing machine a few years ago, and I have been working on becoming proficient. It is my hope that by the time I have kids, I'll be able to make a lot of their clothes.
- Aside from my music-related jobs teaching lessons and such, I work at a library.
|Waffles and me, just hanging out.|
- I love visiting thrift stores, antique stores, and interesting little shops.
- I've been dating my boyfriend, Mark, for a little over a year. He's wonderful--seriously. He puts up with all of my crazy ideas, tries everything I cook, and loves me. How perfect is that?
|At the Great East Lake in Maine. Summer, 2012.|